Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Charlie-ism

Oh this cat. I noticed Sunday he seemed to have a lump under his front leg. By Monday it was huge so I made an appointment with the vet. Monday night I found him laying in the tub, licking the heck out of his side, which was just oozing nastiness and infection. Blaaaaaah....

By Tuesday morning, most of the crud had drained, but the vet shaved the area, drained it all out and then cleaned him up. He had to get a shot of antibiotics. With all the hair gone, you could clearly see the bite marks. Most likely another cat. He seemed to perk up pretty quickly after we got home. I just have to give him anti-inflammatories at home for the next 4 days. And try to keep his furry butt inside until he is all healed.

I swear, I take this damn cat to the doctor more than I take my kids!!!

No comments: